Taster sessions only £15
We offer both Adult and Junior taster sessions for you to have a go at trying this fantastic sport
- We have both adult and children’s taster sessions happening on a regular basis.
- We focus on teaching you 3 basic moves and then we let you have a go at fencing against other novices.
- After learning the basic fencing stance (the enguard position) and how to advance and retreat, you will learn :
- A simple attack (direct hit)
- Parry riposte (a simple indirect attack)
- And a lunge attack
- This will give you enough to have a go at real fencing against others.
Please note, these tasters are for children and adults to try out the sport to help them decide whether they would like to start a beginner course. While we welcome visiting fencers, and those who are staying in London for long enough to do a course, the taster sessions are not suitable as a tourist activity.